When you receive your watch it will have stickers/seals applied. Documents such as guarantee card and/or authenticity papers will be placed in a sealed plastic bag. We place stickers/seals on all items in order to protect against fraud and copying of certificates, guarantees and/or authenticity certificates.
We offer 14 day returns in accordance with EU law. However these rules apply:
- Do not use the item. The goods must not have been used. You may try it on – without removing any stickers/seals.
- Do not remove any stickers/seals. We will not accept returns if stickers/seals have been broken or removed
- The goods must be returned in original packaging and it is the customer’s responsibility to take care of and pay for any shipping and any administrative costs associated with return shipping. We do not accept “cash on delivery” shipments (Postförskott in Sweden).
- Notify us immediately before you ship anything back to us! We will then provide instructions on how to move forward.
- Refund will be made within 10 days after approved return.
Warranty: New watches
Sekvens is an authorized dealer and the manufacturers warranty is valid for each sold product. See each product for specific warranty information.
Warranty: Pre-owned & Vintage
All watches we offer for sale have been checked by us before delivery. We always check function, condition and authenticity. Some watches have been fully serviced by our watchmaker with 40+ years of experience – if the watch has been serviced by our watchmaker it will be stated in the listing. The warranty period is stated in each listing, the period is individual for each item. Our warranty does not guarantee against misuse or accidental damage. Sekvens.com makes no mechanical guarantee in terms of accuracy and/or waterproofing.
The turnaround time is 2-3 days during regular weekdays. Free shipping is included for all orders. All shipments are trackable and insured (Postnord or DHL).
International buyers assume all responsibility for any and all duties, taxes, tariffs or customs due. The buyer takes all responsibility for shipping in the event of a customs issue or return. Payments are to be made in Euro and Danish Kronor for Danish customers.